Applications to invest in existing assets are now closed. Please contact your local MA Asset Management representative to register your interest for investments in future asset purchases.
Dislocation arising from COVID-19 will continue to have a material impact on businesses in Australia, creating opportunities for astute investors.
The MA Real Asset Opportunities Fund (the Fund) has been created to selectively capitalise in this environment as opportunities arise, by seeking out well-priced investments in businesses underpinned by freehold property or fixed asset ownership.
- Opportunistic investment – capitalise on dislocation arising from COVID-19 to acquire quality assets at attractive pricing
- Attractive target returns – target returns of 13% to 15%+ p.a. over a four to five-year period
- Recurring income in normalised conditions – potential to generate recurring distributions under normal market conditions
- Downside protection – reduce risk profile and preserve capital via controlling interests in real estate or real assets
- Priority with flexibility – investors granted priority on suitable new investments while retaining flexibility to increase, decrease or opt out of each new investment
- Investor alignment – minimum 5% co-investment by Moelis Australia and its executives
- Seed assets secured – two attractive mixed-use land lease communities in NSW secured for the Fund, representing 20% of an investor’s total commitment.
How the Fund works
The Fund seeks to acquire five to eight assets over the next 12 months as opportunities arise.
Investors make an upfront commitment of capital, which is drawn down incrementally for each new investment.
While the Manager will recommend the amount of an investor's Commitment to be drawn for each investment, investors will have the flexibility to increase or decrease their exposure or opt out of a particular investment altogether.
Note: the upfront capital commitment is drawn down incrementally for each new asset purchase
(net of fees)
Separate class of stapled securities per drawdown
Initial close extended to 26 October 2020
How to invest
Applications to invest in existing assets are now closed.
Please contact your local MA Asset Management representative to register your interest for investments in future asset purchases.