Moelis Australia partners with clients in evaluating some of their most strategic and complex decisions. With a breadth of sector experience and technical capability both in Australia and globally with our strategic partners Moelis & Company, we deliver mergers, acquisitions and divestures, joint ventures, activisms and spin-offs.
We have worked on some of Australia’s highest profile and complex transactions and are uncompromising in our desire to align ourselves with client outcomes.
Transactions and roles of note include:
- KKR, Varde and Deutsche Bank’s acquisition of General Electric’s ANZ consumer finance business for $8.2bn
- Hitachi’s acquisition of Bradken for $976m
- Burra Food’s sale to China Mengniu Dairy for $300m
- Archer Capital’s sale of Browne Dairy for $ 110m
- Defence adviser to Grays eCommerce Group in relation to its acquisition by Eclipx Group Limited worth $179 m
- SABMiller’s acquisition of the Fosters Group for $11.1bn
High profile media sale
The Moelis Australia Investment Banking team advised Ten Network Holdings on its sale to CBS, as well as the re-structuring of $609 million worth of unsecured debt.
The transaction demonstrated our ability to:
- Execute a sale and re-capitalisation to maximise stakeholder value in an expedited 7-week timeframe
- Secure a strong commercial future for one of Australia’s most iconic broadcasters and its employees
- Maintain process integrity and confidentiality in a high profile, competitive and highly scrutinised situation